Well, personally I’m not a big fan of lists; there is always someone deserving left out and controversy surrounding those that got in. This list is no different. However, I am very proud to announce that Blown Mortgage has been included on Inman News’ “25 Most Influential Real Estate Bloggers: 2007“.
This is a totally unexpected honor that is tremendously humbling. There are some other great bloggers on the list that I admire very much. Here’s a rundown of the bloggers chosen. Remember, these are only real estate blogs, so sites like Implode-O-Meter aren’t on the list because they aren’t a blog.
Real Estate Broker & Agent Blogs
- Teresa Boardman St. Paul Real Estate Blog
- Ardell Della Loggia SearchingSeattleBlog
- Marlow Harris 360Digest
- Doug Heddings TrueGotham
- Noah Rosenblatt Urbandigs.com
- Morgan Brown Blown Mortgage
- Todd Carpenter Lenderama
- CR and Tanta Calculated Risk
- Paul Jackson Housing Wire
- Jonathan Miller Matrix
- Kevin Boer 3Oceans Real Estate
- Joel Burslem Future of Real Estate Marketing
- Patrick Kitano Transparent Real Estate
Marketing & How-To
- David Gibbons Zillow
- Glenn Kelman Redfin
- John Cook John Cook’s Venture Blog
- Peter Coy, Dean Foust, Chris Palmeri, Maya Roney BusinessWeek’s Hot Property blog
Congrats to my blogging friends that made the list and thanks again to everyone who reads and supports Blown Mortgage; with out you, we’d be talking to ourselves.